Careers at Blue Shark Design
We are currently hiring a
You will be expected to take flat designs/concepts and implement them into a responsive WordPress theme – it is essential that candidates are/have:
- Experienced in bespoke WordPress theme and plugin development
- Experienced in PHP
- Experienced in integrating with third-party services and data-feeds (APIs)
- Experienced in Responsive Layouts
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of UX & Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Understanding of Web Standards
It would be desirable if candidates are/have:
- Interest in Technology Trends
- Excellent at Communicating
- Understanding of eCommerce Platforms
Here at Blue Shark Design we are a small, diverse team who are very passionate about the digital world. We would welcome applications from anyone who feels they can make a difference and are up for the challenge – benefits include:
- Competitive Salary (Based on Experience)
- Early Finish on Friday (16:00)
- Free Parking & Easy to Access via Transport
- Company Pension Scheme
- Monthly team lunches
- 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (extra after 2 years service)
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 09:00-17:00 – Friday 09:00-16:00
Interested? Fill in the form below to send us your CV, or get in touch for an informal chat first.
If you’re inspired by our designs and would like to work with an expanding design agency in Newcastle upon Tyne then Blue Shark Design could be a fit for you. We have roles in website design and development, graphic print design and search engine optimisation. We’re open to a wide range of applicants whether you’re fresh from college and university or an industry veteran. If you’re looking for a web design job in Newcastle then get in touch!
We are not actively hiring anyone else at the moment, but always eager to hear from :
- Graphic Designers
- Web Developers
- Web Designers
We’re also always excited to hear from students looking for work experience, and have helped nurture many students over the years.
Let's work together
We are passionate about innovation, ideas and experience. Tell us about yourself and your project and we can start the ball rolling.